Sunday, April 7, 2013

I Am In Love !





I wake up and she’s on my mind.
Another subject, I can’t find.
I used to think it was just a bluff.
But now I realize, I'm in love.

I see her and can’t help but smile.
Think of her for miles and miles.
Weak in the knees when she comes through.
I know her eyes see me right through.

I don’t care what people say.
I want to be with her all day.
Seeing her I can’t get enough.
And I can see that I’m in love.

And I silently smile and told myself,
Yes "I Am In Love".

For the first time, tried my hand on a sonnet, I hope it will be liked.

This sonnet is for the girl I am in love with, to let her know the effect she has on me, that how I am truly, madly, deeply and crazily in love with her. This sonnet is to remind me and tell her that I love her. Feels good to be in love.

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for wishing me luck Angela, I really need it a lot, and please pray for me

      Delete
  2. I hope she realizes how much you love her!! She is very lucky! Maybe she will in time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too. And thanks a lot for your blessings ~hugs~

      Delete
  3. gud luck for ur love ! well wisher !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope she is with You. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. U think that u in love. Bt wid whom. Y I always think dat it is somehow connected to me..Is it so Angad.��

    ReplyDelete
  6. U think that u in love. Bt wid whom. Y I always think dat it is somehow connected to me..Is it so Angad.��

    ReplyDelete