Sunday, April 16, 2017

Just This Something



When Sun rays touch you
Just imagine this something for me
Think of me as Sun, send your love to me

When it rains there
Just imagine this something for me
Think of me as rain, smile at it for me

When air brushes against your face
Just imagine this something for me
Think of me as air, kiss it for me

When I am fast asleep
Just do this something for me
Keep coming in my dreams for me




Whether I say something or not
Just do this something for me
Always keep listening to me

Whether you see me or not
Just do this something for me
Always feel you to be part of me

Whether I am with you or not
Just do this something for me
Always remain somewhere within me

I wanna say just this something
I love you just more than anything


8 comments:

  1. Beautifully written... These lines hav everything not only something..����������

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something fr u too...I NVR ever ignore you...It's Wat u think to..U know dat I Lv u too...BT Dr is some difference between us two...I m unable to give tym to u...It doesn't mean I doesn't care fr u...I really cares what u think, n u do...U really knows my problem..Dat know one knew...Wat u think dat u CN only write such lines n none other CN do..I always told u dat I do Lv u BT ...Dun want u to b in the darkest room..U really a sweetheart...Angad I love u coz u Lv me too dun know wat m trying to tell u...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something fr u too...I NVR ever ignore you...It's Wat u think to..U know dat I Lv u too...BT Dr is some difference between us two...I m unable to give tym to u...It doesn't mean I doesn't care fr u...I really cares what u think, n u do...U really knows my problem..Dat know one knew...Wat u think dat u CN only write such lines n none other CN do..I always told u dat I do Lv u BT ...Dun want u to b in the darkest room..U really a sweetheart...Angad I love u coz u Lv me too dun know wat m trying to tell u...

    ReplyDelete
  4. More than the poem, it seemed like you were having a normal conversation. you are always like this in your conversations also, 'do this thing for me', 'imagine it for me', you definitely have to do it for me', can't you do this for me'. It was enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! By doing these little somethings you have showered all the love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. U know well about love ...��

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome...Amazing lines...Many girls fall in love with you or your poem.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super like for ur poem...my dear frn .Though ur writing skill is so simple but u tend to express the every deep n inexpressible emotion n feel.I m one of ur biggest fan.

    ReplyDelete