Sunday, March 6, 2011

Memories !



I make so many friends . . .

Some I know . . .
Some I don't know . . .
Some are added for the games . . .
Some are as close as family . . .

Some have become dearest . . .
Some have become special . . .

Fell in love with some . . .

Some went abroad . . .
Some changed their cities . . .

Some left me . . .
I left Some . . .

Some are in contatct . . .
Some are not in contact . . .

Some dont contact coz of their ego . . .
I dont contact some coz of my ego . . .

Whatever they were . . .
Whatever they are . . .

I remember them . . .
Miss them . . .
Care for them . . .

Of the role they played to make my MEMORIES . . .
Sweet, happy, cherishable memories . . .

5 comments:

  1. hey love guru...i guess love guru isnt enough to call u,damn u're so good in writting too..to them u are love guru but for me u a "poet"!!!And omg u have been a love guru from past 11 years??????hellll,where were u when i needed someone like u many years back?lmfao..am so honored that am in ur friend's list and been much honored that im now commenting in ur blog!!You are such an awesome friend (as i read ur wall in fb) i can say not only to me but to everyone who are in.Well angad,i just want want u to know that everytime i see a new post in ur wall and good and decent comments from ur friends..my respect to u is growing and i adore ur simplicity and originality!!Keep it up and good luck,and yeah...am waiting for ur new post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx fr so mch of appreciation Angie, n lemme tell u one thing m nt used to it n u r spoiling me by appreciating me so mch. . .
    N u knw "beauty lies in d eyes of d beholder" so its jst dat u r too damn good dar u r finding good in sm1 like me, n thnx fr being in ma life, hope m of sm help to u :p . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful poem showing ur love for ur frens ..... 8-> baatein bhul jaati hain yaadein yaad aati hai 8->

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah yaadein ka title song, i think i shud hv incorporated dat too *winks* . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome. Well written. Every word is true. Finally we are jus left with few. Who stay for life. You are good at it. Keep going. Good luck..

    ReplyDelete