Saturday, July 14, 2012

Self Realization



After a while I learnt the subtle difference between holding a hand and chaining a soul. 
I learnt that love doesn't mean leaning, and company doesnt mean security.
It dawned upon me that kisses aren't contracts and presents aren't promises.
I began accepting my defeats with my head up and my eyes open, with the grace of an adult, and not the grief of a child.
I learnt to build all my roads on today because tomorrows ground is too uncertain for plans.

After a while I learnt that even sunshine burns if you get too much of it.
So plant your garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.
And you will learn that you really are strong, and you really do have worth BEING YOURSELF.

NOTE : Its edited version (edited by me ofcourse) of the original article I read somewhere online.


8 comments:

  1. I learnt that even sunshine burns if you get too much of it.
    So plant your garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.
    And you will learn that you really are strong, and you really do have worth BEING YOURSELF.

    HEART TOUCHING LINES .....TOO GUD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the appreciation Vish, I am glad you realised you hidden potential too

      Delete
  2. Oh my god! Something really beautiful I've read recently!
    Deep this is.. keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really very much glad that you adored it and loved it, but to be honest I didn't write it, I read it online and then edited it in a way I see life

      Delete